Interested in Moravian College? Great! Your first step is to connect with Admissions.
New Transfer Checklist
After receiving your letter of admission and paying your deposit:
- You will receive an email from Information Technology with your login and password to AMOS, our online registration system.
- If you have not successfully transferred a college-level Math course, you will need to take the ALEKS exam on AMOS under "New Students."
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Come prepared for your first advising appointment with some ideas about courses you wish to take. You can read instructions for how to do so through AMOS.
- After you have met with your faculty advisor and registered for classes, complete a few next steps to be prepared for the start of the semester.
Important Dates for Fall 2020
- Transfer Orientation on August 22
- Fall classes begin on August 24
- Last day to add/drop is August 28
- National Transfer Student Week is October 19-23
Contact your faculty advisor or the Transitions Advisor